The Superyachts presents a view of the world’s finest new private luxury yachts. Complemented by an up-to-date Register of the world’s 200 largest yachts, it is the gold standard for reference about the global superyacht industry.
The 2020 33rd edition, the biggest ever, presents an exclusive tour of 22 superlative yachts launched in the previous year written by the industry’s top journalists and photographed in exquisite detail.
- Tour 22 outstanding superyachts, all with remarkable diversity, quality and beauty
- Inspirational yachts debuting in this year’s edition include: Alicia, Aquarius and Tis
- Showcasing 6 World Superyacht Awards Winners, including Motor Yacht of the Year DAR and 5 Boat International Design and Innovation Awards winners
- Updated register of the world’s 200 largest yachts, featuring 20 new entries
- 520 pages, 21 deck plans, 732 yacht photographs, index to 748 yachts in volumes 1 – 33
- Special feature: The details make the difference. Little meets large in yacht design, when details are used to set each interior apart and realise an owner’s dreams
- Foreword by the owners of Lady S
- The Yachts: Alicia, Aquarius, Brigadoon, Chorusline, DAR, Dragon, Dream, Elaldrea+, Elandess, El Leon, G2, Lady S, Latona, O’Ptasia, Silver Fox, Solo, Spectre, Tis, Utopia IV, Vida, Volpini 2, White Rabbit,